Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kickin' it

I am very excited to report that I have been feeling definite movement from the babe lately! The first day I knew without a doubt that I was feeling baby was last Monday. That put me at almost 18 weeks, which is just about the time most women report feeling movement in a first pregnancy. So far it seems like this little one likes to be very average - which the doctor tells us is exactly where you want it to be :)

Since then I've been feeling little flutters here and there, and once in awhile something stronger that must be a good kick. I figure this kid probably has long legs, so I should probably get used to the kicking!

Looking for a little clip-art to go along with this post, I found this cute/scary (you decide) Baby Kick Maternity T-shirt. Very ninja-like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks to be about right, when you feel like your going to pop, and they decide to give you a good kick. love the clip art