Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 weeks old



Robin is 2 weeks old today. The time has passed both slowly and much too fast. We are starting to settle into a bit of a routine around here - although I think I might be crazy thinking that I'll get any work on my thesis done in the next few weeks. Robin is a cuddly baby and doesn't like to nap unless someone is holding him. We'll indulge him for awhile :)







His 2 week check up is this coming Wednesday. We're hoping he will weigh in well over 7lbs since he was back at birth weight last Tuesday. We'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

tiffanie said...

oh anna. robin is so so so so darling! i love him! i want to snuggle him. i'll come right over and snuggle him while you get work done! man, i wish i could get that job! :):) love the knitted pea-pod - is that what that is? he's just so sweet. congrats!

Banana said...

He would love to snuggle you too - he's such a cuddly baby :) The pea pod was knitted by a friend of mine. I have a spring leaf hat that would be perfect with it but I think it's too warm for it now!

The Fab Miss B said...

Adore the snuggly little babie cozie you've knitted for him! He's so cute!